WiseGuys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mcclane's Application

3 posters

Go down

Mcclane's Application Empty Mcclane's Application

Post by Mcclane Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 am

1) Mcclane

2) FDA and Exodus
Left FDA and joined Exodus because a few RL friends were in Exodus, but now that they've stopped playing and Exodus has more or less died

3) I've done everything short of Voidwatch. The only thing I've done with Voidwatch is starting my stone count the first day it came out.

4) I'm looking for a new linkshell to enjoy this game with. I can find this game not very exciting just sitting in Port Jeuno waiting for interesting shouts. You guys look like you're a good group of people who know what they're doing.

5) My jobs are (in order-ish of most used/best geared): WHM NIN BLM THF RDM BRD SAM DRG.
I have appropriate gear for all these jobs, and all of them are capped skills, or very close to it (Healing magic skill Neutral, etc). Since you're looking for WHM, i'll just say that I have 50% cure potency with AF3+2 body, a healing set, a barspell set, -na set, and a cursna set specifically for cursna. I can go into other sets for my other jobs if you'd like, it wouldn't be a problem.

6) I'm just looking forward to your response and I just want to thank you for your time Smile

Mcclane

Back to top Go down

Mcclane's Application Empty Re: Mcclane's Application

Post by Kyte Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 am

Do you have a Cure precast set?
Kyte
Kyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcclane Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:16 am

At the moment, I do not have a precast set for my cures. I do not use spellcast at this time (although I've been considering it) and i've always been hesitant on making the set with windower macros because I didn't want to be caught in my precast set for my cure. That is something I can look into getting and making. I've always known I should, I've just made it this far without one so far.

Mcclane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcclane Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 am

You got me to not be lazy. I have a precast set that now has 9% FC and 24% healing/cure casting time down.

Mcclane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Accepted on 1 week trial. During trial, make as many events as you can (Usually start at 7:30pm EST). Limited lotting on freelot drops only during this time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have during trial period.

Jason.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syina Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Accepted.
Syina
Syina
Admin

https://wiseguys.rpg-board.net