WiseGuys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furyfist

Go down

Furyfist Empty Furyfist

Post by falcongf Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:47 am

Furyfist

Vegaknox - social/empyrean static - people aren't on when I'm on

done shinryu and have most needed atmas. have dynamis Xarcabar access and was puller before update. have killed vrtra, fafnir, ada, behe, king behe, king arthur, sandworm, and that dragon in attohwa

interested in a bigger ls

90 jobs: war, whm, rdm, nin, smn, mnk, blm, thf, sam, dnc. I'm working on empyrean weapon dagger, and h2h. monk currently has woe victory smite with 4/5 +2 emp armor. thief has hands and feet +2. whm needs head and legs +2. not worried about my other jobs as much.

I love helping others. Specially when they have helped me. I usually don't turn away when someone asks for help if I can help, but I don't like when people take advantage of me and turn me down when I need help and they go on their personal needs instead.

falcongf

Back to top Go down

Furyfist Empty Re: Furyfist

Post by Jason Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey Fury, thanks for applying.
If interested, we will take you on a 7 day trial.
You will probably be splitting time between THF and WHM... See Yagna, Zaon, Syina, Athrin, or Jedd for a temporary pearl. During trial, you may only lot free items during any LS function. Most events start at 7:30pm EST.

-Jason
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 pm

After your 1 week trial, leadership has voted against keeping you on for the following reasons-
- Low attendance rate, 3/6 days.
- Majority of time spent outside LS.

Best of luck in game Fury, Jason.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: