WiseGuys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Calendar

Go down

About the Calendar Empty About the Calendar

Post by Syina Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Ok, regarding this forum and the Calendar in general...

Only Admin/Moderators have access to add events to the actual Calendar. If you want to schedule an event, you must clear it with a leader and it will then be added to the calendar.

For each event scheduled on the calendar, a new topic is created under this forum (Event Scheduling). Hovering over the link will show you the details; clicking the link on the calendar will bring you directly to the forum topic, where you can post responses (aka, if you will be there, or if you can't make it, or something related directly to the scheduled event).

Please reserve this forum for event scheduling ONLY! All posts related to anything other than scheduling events will be moved!

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or notice something weird about the calendar (I'll fix the weird stuff if I know it's happening lol)

~Sy queen

P.S. Yes, I know the "Calendar" Icon under the banner pic does not match the rest...I can do alot at work, but fixing those pics is not one of them lol...I'll fix it when I'm home tonite.
Syina
Syina
Admin

https://wiseguys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum