WiseGuys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Abyssea

Go down

Random Abyssea Empty Random Abyssea

Post by Syina Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Some more random Abyssea NM ss I had lying around...many of these were rather easy fights, but I thought they looked cool lol! And wow, we do a lot of Abyssea...no wonder we're so overall well-geared as a shell! Yay WG!! cheers

Minhocao (Jan. 17, 2011)

Random Abyssea Minhoc10

Cirein-croin (Jan. 28, 2011) We've killed him a lot lol...I really only took this pic because I thought it was funny I was standing on air...but the NM is there in the background too! Razz

Random Abyssea Cirein10

Ulhuadshi (Feb. 1, 2011) This worm is HUGE!

Random Abyssea Ulhuad10

Random Abyssea Ulhuad11

Random Abyssea Ulhuad12

Titlacauan (Feb. 1, 2011)

Random Abyssea Titlac10

Random Abyssea Titlac11

Dvalinn (Feb. 2, 2011)

Random Abyssea Dvalin10

Durinn (Feb. 2, 2011)

Random Abyssea Durinn10

Random Abyssea Durinn11

Random Abyssea Durinn12

Lacovie (Feb. 3, 2011)

Random Abyssea Lacovi10

Cuelebre (Feb. 3, 2011) So, yea, not a good idea to pop a flying NM with all melee fighters LOL! We had to send Jas, Jedd, and Z back to Jeuno to change jobs haha! Very lucky for us, the red !! ws happened to be an aoe...so we were able to pull a nq mob close, use the ws on it, and it hit the NM too!

Random Abyssea Cueleb10

Random Abyssea Cueleb11

Emperador de Altepa (Feb. 15, 2011) 4000 Needles spammed hurts... 'nuf said. Oh, the NM did still die tho Wink

Random Abyssea Empora10

Random Abyssea Empora11

Ningishzida (Feb. 15, 2011) I have no idea what happened with my camera angle to put this completely in shadow for the first ss, but I like the effect Smile

Random Abyssea Ningis10

Random Abyssea Ningis11

Syina
Syina
Admin

https://wiseguys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down